Our Results speak for themselves. Please see the following and hear from the parents themselves on our Neurofeedback Thailand channel on Youtube!
2012: We have really been thrilled with last week’s results for all the trainees that took their second and third brain assessments. With many of them who had taken a previous QEEG when they first started last year, or in February this year. Some have taken three tests — the initial one before they started, another after 3 months and then now.
In every case, where there has been a comparison, both we and the parents have been very impressed by the tremendous progress of the trainees. Where the pre-training QEEG maps have indicated alot of over-activated as well as ‘locked-in’ areas — shown in red and dark blue, the post-training, even from as few as 20 sessions, have shown a remarkable removal of these problem areas.
See the QEEG maps with the month of the test taken on the extreme right. Notice the second post and the month. You will notice that there’s marked improvements in all of them, with more of the normal green and clear images.
Of course, the maps provide us with the direction to take as we continue the training and aim to totally eliminate these hindering issues and provide for a fitter brain, maximising functions for a more adjusted and normal brain behavior.
Example of one of the trainee’s Before and After Training Progress — see story below.
All time Neurofeedback record! Tinnitus stops after 7 sessions of training!
One of our trainees, a 75-year-old lady who initially came to us for help against Alzheimer’s, underwent the basic training for calming in preparation for the training. The calming points of T3T4C3C4 are for all trainees when they start. However, these points are also recommended in the treatment of tinnitus. Her daughter had asked her to prioritize the training for the problem she had with tinnitus (the ringing and sounds in her ears) . So we intended to do another 10 sessions of T3T4C3C4 for her. However, after seven sessions of these points, when her daughter asked how she was with the ringing in her ears, she said she didn’t have it anymore and she hadn’t even thought about it since it no longer bothered her! Amazing — especially in an older trainee!
WARIZ’s JOURNEY with Neurofeedback:
Just over a month ago, we met Wariz, a seven-year-old non-verbal autistic boy. During the initial 10 sessions, the parents reported that Wariz was going to them, making attempts to contact and communicate. He used to be more by himself for longer periods. Today, after some 13 sessions, his mother told us that he’s now daring to go on a bicycle, and with help, now enjoys the ride where previously he would not even venture to get on a bike. He has also taken to eating fish that he previously resisted. He’s still very fussy about food but this acceptance is a major step in changing his eating habits. Together with his mother, we hope to post Wariz’s progress in his journey with Neurofeedback . JOIN US on this page for the periodic updates on WARIZ’s JOURNEY.
เส้นทางการรักษาของด้วยวิธี นิวโรฟีดแบค-วาริซเริ่มรู้จักวิธีนี้เมื่อ 1 เดือน ก่อนที่จะรักษาวาริซไม่ยอมพูด มีการสื่อสารภาษากายบ้างแต่น้อยมาก มีโลกส่วนตัวสูง ทานอาหารยากโดยเฉพาะปลา ไม่ยอมทานเลย เมื่อเริ่มทำการรักษา 10 ครั้งแรกก็เริ่มเห็นการเปลี่ยนแปลงเกี่ยวกับการพยายามสื่อสาร ผ่านไปแล้ว 13 ครั้ง แต่สิ่งที่ได้เห็นการเปลี่ยนแปลงเพิ่มขึ้น คือ เมืื่อวันอาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมาเริ่มอยากขี่จักรยานและไม่กลัวด้วย และเริ่มทานปลาได้แล้วล่ะค่ะ ลองมาบันทึกและติดตามเส้นทางการรักษาของน้องวาริซกันว่าจะมีอะไรในการเปลี่ยนแปลงเพิ่มขึ้นอีกบ้างค่ะ….
Wariz’s journey with Neurofeedback (Part 2)
— please see the earlier post on this autistic trainee who joined us in late last year.
Wariz has consistently come for training twice a week. Now on his 30th session, his mother has reported that Wariz has made the following progress:
1. Emotionally — Seven-year-old Wariz has always previously kept isolated, shunning contact with everyone, even at bedtime,pulling a sheet over himself as if closing the door on others. Recently, much to his parents’ delight, Wariz has started to go to them and others in the family, to interact, to hug, desiring contact. In his interaction, he has also progressed in trying to communicate with sounds at the moment.
2. Mentally — Wariz has now shown a desire and an ability to have his preference of clothes. Where before Wariz was just dressed without objection, he now shows that he prefers certain clothes or shorts more than others, at a particular time. His mother said that on a few occasions, when she left the room, he would change the shorts she had him put on initially — declaring his independent thinking!
3.Physically — One of the most encouraging developments for Wariz has been with his food habits. He has only eaten eggs, rice and chicken — all having to be cooked in a particular style ( like fried chicken only) . As of our last post, Wariz had ventured into eating fish. Recently, with a serving of beef, Wariz reached out and tried a piece of the grilled dish. He liked it and this has opened the door to more experimentation with other foods. The mother says that it’s getting easier to manage his diet.
Wow! We are so encouraged to hear all this and we are looking forward to more updates about Wariz’s progress in hus journey with Neurofeedback Thailand.
Wariz’s journey – part 3 –
(please see previous two posts on his progress!)– Today, his mother shared the wonderful news that the whole family, along with Wariz, enjoyed their trip to the supermarket last week!! This is BIG news because previously, whenever the family had taken him to the supermarket, they have had to hold on tight to him, or not take him at all as he would run all over the place, knocking things down and be out of control. Now just after 40 training sessions, Wariz went to the supermarket last week. He walked calmly along with his family, aisle by aisle, looking at things — without being held. Wow! Mom was quite excited in sharing the incredible change and progress this was! He has also started swimming lessons! Watch this space for more updates on Wariz’s journey with Neurofeedback!
THIS TESTIMONY comes in ENGLISH and THAI — Also hear what the Father says about our trainee and his progress on Youtube
The following update comes from the teacher of Kaw, an autistic boy who came to us when about two years ago. At that time, he was on a lot of medication – drugs to stimulate him in the morning and more drugs to sedate him later in the day. He was hardly communicating or having any spatial awareness.
Kaw would always enjoy watching others play football, but would be in tears because he couldn’t play as he had no idea what to do. After 10 sessions, Kaw’s father reported that the synapses clicked in his brain and he was able to join a game, knowing how and where to kick the ball.
After a few more sessions, his father told us how his son was able to catch the colored balls thrown to him, and also return the throw. This was something he had never done before.
Then after 20 sessions, we heard how Kaw, often just doing what he was told to, was suddenly making his own decisions . When his teacher asked him to do something, he started responding that he didn’t want to. He also started communicating simple what he wanted, like expressing how he wanted to go to “R” for Robinsons the department store or “M” for the Mall.
For his mother, it was most interesting when Kaw, who always only preferred sausages and chips, started wanting to try other foods on the table, including vegetables! Obviously new neural paths were being formed.
From being in the back of the class, Kaw was now more able to participate with his peers, as along with his shadow teacher, he was starting to cultivate some new learning habits.
Updated Testimony about Kaw, a 15 year old Autistic boy.
– His communication is better, he’s able to say more and use longer sentences. Don’t have to repeat questions. Is able to speak his thoughts. Able to understand questions better. Able to communicate what he wants. Is more reasonable and obedient.
– Emotionally happier. Doesn’t get easily frustrated as before when if he’s not satisfied, he will get angry and cry. Bargains more for things he wants.
– He is able to understand a calendar. Able to tell where he is and will be in the week.
– Has generally better behavior. Able to take good care of himself. Able to get along with friends and get involved in activities at school more. Enjoys playing with friends, football etc His reading and writing skills are different from other kids, so he must be controlled and guided closely. Able to read and write somewhat. Good memory, but only remembers what he wants to. If we promise him something, we have to keep our promise.
– Able to name more food and fruits.. Loves studying up on cartoon characters on the computer. Able to load games from computer. He is adept with the computer, learning various skills quickly.
Wow! We’re really thrilled at all the progress that Kaw has made in ihese years where he can operate as close to normalcy as possible. He is still taking training with in neurofeedback and we look forward to hear more of his progress.
รายงานความคืบหน้าต่อไปนี้มาจากครูของแก้ว เด็กชายออทิสติกที่มาหาเราเมื่อประมาณสองปีที่ผ่านมา ในเวลานั้นเขาจำเป็นต้องใช้ยาเป็นจำนวนมาก- ยาเพื่อกระตุ้นเขาในตอนเช้าและยาช่วยให้เขาผ่อนคลายลงในช่วงท้ายของวัน เขาเป็นคนที่แทบจะไม่มีการสื่อสารกับใคร หรือมีการรับรู้เกี่ยวกับสิ่งที่อยู่รอบตัว
แก้วมักจะเพลิดเพลินกับการดูคนอื่นเล่นฟุตบอลด้วยน้ำตาที่คลอเป้า เพราะเขาไม่สามารถเล่นได้เนื่องจากไม่ทราบว่าจะต้องทำอย่างไง หลังจากทำ Neurofeedback 10 ครั้ง(เซสชัน) พ่อของแก้วรายงานกับเราว่าเซลล์ประสาทของแก้วเริ่มตื่นตัวมากขึ้นทำให้สามารถรับรู้ถึงวิธีการเล่นฟุตบอล ทำให้สามารถร่วเล่นกับเพื่อนได้
หลังจากเพื่มเซสชันอีกไม่กี่ครั้ง พ่อของเขาบอกให้เรารู้ว่าลูกชายของเขาก็สามารถที่จะรับลูกบอลสีที่โยนให้เขาและยังโยนกลับได้อีก นี้เป็นสิ่งที่เขาไม่เคยทำมาก่อน
หลังจาก 20 ครั้ง(เซสชัน) เราได้ยินถึงการที่แก้วมักจะเพียงแค่ทำในสิ่งที่เขาได้รับการบอก ก็ได้เริ่มที่จะตัดสินใจด้วยตนเอง เมื่อครูของเขาบอกให้เขาทำบางอย่าง เขาจะเริ่มตอบกลับว่าเขาไม่อยากทำ นอกจากนี้เขายังเริ่มการสื่อสารที่เรียบง่ายในความต้องการที่อยากจะไปไหน เช่น “R” สำหรับห้างสรรพสินค้าโรบินสันหรือ “M” สำหรับห้างสรรพสินค้าเดอะมอล
มันยังเป็นที่น่าสนใจสำหรับแม่ของเขา เมื่อแก้วที่เพียงอยากได้ไส้กรอกและมันฝรั่งทอดเสมอ เริ่มอยากที่จะลองอาหารอื่น ๆ บนโต๊ะรวมทั้งผัก! เป็นที่แน่นอนว่าเส้นทางของระบบประสาทเริ่มมีการสร้างขึ้นใหม่
จากการที่เขาอยู่ในช่วงท้ายของชั้น ตอนนี้แก้วสามารถที่จะมีส่วนร่วมกับเพื่อนๆและครูติดตามตัวของเขา เขาเริ่มที่จะปลูกฝังนิสัยการเรียนรู้บางอย่างใหม่
คำเบิกความที่คืบหน้าของแก้ว เด็กชายออทิสติควัย 15 ปี
– ตอนนี้การสื่อสารได้ดี พูดได้มากขึ้นเป็นประโยคยาวๆ ไม่ต้องทวนคำถาม คิดคำพูดขึ้นมาเองได้ เริ่มโต้ตอบ เข้าใจความหมายของคำถามมากขึ้น ต้องการสิ่งใดสามารถบอกได้ รู้จักรับฟังเหตุผล เชื่อฟังมากขึ้น เริ่มที่จะรู้จักคิดเป็น
– อารมณ์ดีขึ้น ไม่ค่อยหงุดหงิดเหมือนเมื่อก่อน แต่ถ้าไม่ถูกใจก็จะมีอาการโกรธและร้องให้ มีข้อต่อรองมากขึ้น ดูปฎิทินเป็น สามารถบอกได้ว่าใน 1 สัปดาห์จะไปไหนบ้าง
– พฤติกรรมทั่วไป ช่วยเหลือตัวเองได้ดี เข้ากับเพื่อนๆได้มากขึ้น ทำกิจกรรมร่วมกับเพื่อนที่โรงเรียนได้ ในด้านกการอ่าน-การเขียน จะไม่เหมือนเด็กคนอื่น ต้องคอยควบคุมและชี้แนะอย่างใกล้ชิด อ่าน ออก เขียนได้บ้าง ความจำดี แต่จะจำในสิ่งที่ตนเองต้องการ เมื่อเราสัญญาอะไรไว้ ต้องทำตามสัญญา
– บอกชื่ออาหาร ผลไม้ได้มากขึ้น ชอบเล่นกับเพื่อนๆ เช่นเตะฟุตบอล ชอบศึกษาเกี่ยวกับตัวการ์ตูนในคอมพิวเตอร์ โหลดเกมส์จากคอมได้ เรียนรู้ศึกษากรใช้คอมได้เร็ว
โอ้โห! เราตื่นเต้นจริงๆกับความคืบหน้าทั้งหมดที่แก้วได้มีในปีที่ผ่านมา ในการที่เขาสามารถทำงานได้ใกล้เคียงกับสภาวะปกติที่เป็นไปได้ เขายังคงได้รับการฝึกอบรมกับ Neurofeedback และเรามุ่งหวังที่จะได้ยินมากขึ้นของความคืบหน้าของเขา
Amazing results for Neurofeedback trainee!
Six-year-old E. first came to us in June 2012 and his brain map (QEEG) showed massive incoherence and large sectors of the brain which were over-activated and underactivated, essentially a brain that was not fully regulated or functioning well. This was apparent as E. could not fully communicate, respond and was considered as being on the Asperger’s spectrum.
Six months later, in December 2012, E. took the second brain QEEG assessment, and the results were very encouraging, as you can see. (Note: Simply put, a well-functioning, normal brain will show the circles of the singular green, without the heavy blocks of reds, blue or orange. ) For his mother, this was confirmation of all the progress she was seeing in her son. Though he still had some issues with over-connectivity and hence, the coherence of the waves, much of his over-activated issues were gone, as evidenced in him being more calm even during the whole neurofeedback exercises! When we first started with him, it was a challenging task to try to keep him still for 20mins. Finally just recently, in October, when E. took his third assessment, we were all pleasantly surprised with the tremendous progress and wonderful results of greater regulation, less issues with coherence and an overall clearer, better functioning brain (see the third map)This was 16 months after we first started with him. So looking at the first map with all the problems, you can see how much Neurofeedback has exercised and optimized E.’s cognitive skills just after 100 sessions (of 20 mins each) which is a total of just 33.33 hours of training!
His third assessment, taken in October-2013. This visually displays the progress as these results show how the lags and many previous connectivity issues have been resolved
Another great testimony !
Six year old H. started neurofeedback training because she was behind in her school – with learning disabilities in many areas including reading and writing. She was also impulsive, disruptive and lacked focus and concentration. JUST after 20 sessions, H’s mother was hearing from teachers and other mothers in school about the difference they saw in H. This was from her asking for their opinions . The main grade teacher in fact said that H. was almost like a NEW person! She had improved in so many areas and was now on track learning. Even her writing improved. “Something is different about her,” she said.
Another mother who’s at the school everyday congratulated H’s mother and said she noticed that H. was doing well, playing well with others and generally, looks like she’s a ‘different person”.
H’s father, a bit skeptical, noticed she has improved but puts it down to her just growing up. Ha!
What does H. Mom feel about her improvement? She said, “It’s so much easier to talk with her now — seems like she has matured. Not so impulsive and can reason with her more. ”
The biggest miracle for Mom is how H. can now eat tomato sauce! Before she plain hated and could not take tomato sauce on anything, preferring to eat her pizzas plain with just cheese and toppings — but no sauce. While they were on holiday recently, H. asked to try the tomato sauce on her pizza and then, on the spaghetti — and she loved in! Wow! On to more foodie adventures for H!.
So happy to hear of H’s progress and the improvements to make her an even more wholesome, happy child!! Yay, Neurofeedback!
Fah, 9, joined us about three weeks ago, needing to work on autism.
Just last week, after eight sessions, his mother reported the clarity of him asking to “Bper Air” (switch on the aircon) and calling her “Mae” when he wanted her attention. His parents are noticing that he is attempting,actually speaking and adding more new words to his vocabulary since we started. We’re always happy to hear of all & any progress with our trainees!
It’s really inspiring to hear the progress that some of our kid trainees are making.
E. has been with us now for a little over a year, having come because of autistic issues of not communicating or relating to others among other mental processing lacks.
Recently, his mom excitedly shared some of the observations she’s made about his progress. Here are the highlights!
1) Before school one day, E told me of a pain he had in his knee. It was nothing serious, so we talked and I brushed it aside. We went to school and I was having a meeting with the teacher. During this time, I noticed that as soon as he got to the classroom, he sat down in front of his classmates and he was pointing to his knee, telling them of his pain! Just short words but definitely trying to get their attention & communicate with them the latest ‘happening’ in his life. “Here is pain,” he kept saying. His sweet friends responded and related to him. He was fully engaging ( eye contact plus conversation) with his classmates. He previously would avoid his classmates and played alone.
2) He has been so aware of the Chinese New Year festive season because of the decorations at his school. It was such a shock when he asked me the other day, “Mom, how about going to China for Chinese New Year? ” He is now not only aware now of China as a country, but he also used two mental connections – including the with preposition ‘for’ to join the thoughts.
3) At home, when he comes across something interesting on TV or the computer, he seeks to get our attention — calling “Mom or Pa” — come and see” or something like that.
We hope to share more of E’s journey too! If you have any testimonies or progress reports due to neurofeedback, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Testimonies from the mother of E. who has had just 20 training sessions:
He has been requesting his needs with full sentences after 10 sessions of neurofeedback. He used to request with only one word for all his needs. Obviously, he also has been speaking more words and sentences. His attention span is also getting better. He used to be so unsettled in the classroom setting and after the nuerofeedback sessions, E. has been easily following the classroom routines and instructions.
ADHD – excellent progress for teen girl trainee. Initial brain map taken March 2012, Second map taken December 2012 and final assessment in March 2013! See for yourself how her issues have so quickly cleared up with consistent training.